Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Introducing Michelle Monster

Welcome to my little world. This is the place where I post about my passion for fashion. A lot of you may notice my preference for gossiping about the latest trends in a type of Japanese street fashion called "Lolita."

Of course, please do pick up my mook (magazine/book hybrid) Gothic & Lolita Bible for information on the latest on Lolita fashion in both the East and West. Oh yeah, and there's always this super informative interview with me on about.com explaining more about the mook.

If you're confused about what it is, make sure you check out this informative FAQ at one of the most prolific Lolita community sites.
Also, the Lolita Handbook is another great informative site to get your bearings on what Lolita is, how to get it, and why it is what it is.



About me:
Name: Michelle "Monster"
AKA: IamChubbyBunny
Occupation: Among other things, Editor at Large for English language version of Gothic & Lolita Bible (published by TOKYOPOP, Inc.), PR guru, spokes model.
Location: Formerly of Japan, now of Los Angeles, California
Other Websites: For well over 4 years, I've been blogging on Livejournal. You can find my antics here, although most entries have been retroactively locked.

And that's all you get for now.

Oh, and this photo of me. (I'm the tiny dwarf one)

No comments: